Description de la formation
6 modules among the following courses must be completed, with at least one from each of the three sections:
1. The Global Context and Social Underpinning of International and Non-Governamental Organizations:
- Introduction to International Organizations & NGOs
- Practice of International Relations
- International Law and its Effects on IOs and NGOs
- International Economics
- Governance and Managament Challenges in the UN system
- Cross Sector Partnerships
- Strategy in the Global Environment
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Risk Management
- Business Engagement in Society
- Finance for Managers
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Conflict Resolution in Business & Politics
- Leadership and Strategig Change
- Managing people in Global Markets
- Designing Development Projetcs
- Resource Management & Control in Non-Profit Organizations
- Practical Project Managment
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityCase Challenge
Provide Geneva-based professionals working in international organizations and NGOs with advanced management training.
Bachelor d'une haute école universitaire
Successful applicants to the Certificate are expected to have:
- An undergraduate degree and demonstrated intellectual capacity. A good undergraduate degree from a university recognized as equivalent to the standard of the University of Geneva.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience and management potential. Participants should be currently employed and are expected to have a high level of maturity and leadership ability, as demonstrated by their work experience.
- International exposure and communication skills are highly appreciated. We seek applicants with proven ability to excel in a multicultural setting and with proven fluency in English.
Professional with international exposure and with a "change maker" attitude.
Diplôme / examen
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in International Organizations Management.
Lieu / adresse
- Genève (GE)
Chemin de la Voie Creuse 16 (just a few hundred meters from the Place des Nations)
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
Classes will take a number of different formats, such as bi-weekly half-day (four hour) sessions, concentrated week-long courses (six hours of class per day), etc. The academic year will be split into two semesters: September to January and February to June. For more detailed information, please contact the IOMBA Admissions Office.
- En emploi
- A temps partiel
RemarquesThe Certificate can be completed over 1-2 academic years, through a flexible and accessible schedule.
Partnership with various collaborations with international and non-governmental organizations. registration deadline: 15 July 2014