Description de la formation
12 three-day modules paired in 6 sessions:
- Airline Business Foundations
- Air Transport Economics
- Air Cargo Management
- Airline Finance and Accounting Management
- Airport Business Management
- Managing Across Cultures
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) for Civil Aviation
- Aviation Security Management
- Managing a Travel Business
- Project Management
- International Air Law
- Aviation and the Environment
- Gain in-depth understanding of the complexities involved in aviation economics, finance and regulatory issues.
- Explore international air law and strategic alliances programmes, alongside quality management and control.
- Provide a detailed understanding of the aviation industry.
- Give the management tools that allow you to analyze your business environment.
- Map the main financial drivers in the industry.
- Help to identify, analyze and offer solutions to everyday challenges.
Bachelor d'une haute école universitaire
Bachelor d'une haute école spécialisée HES
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Fluency in English. Competency in both written and spoken English at an academic level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- The ideal candidate has a university degree or equivalent
Professionals of the aviation, travel and transportation industry with a minimum of 3 years' work experience, wishing to expand his network and further his education in the area of aviation management, or condsidering a career change and wishing to provide himself a running start in the industry.
CHF 2'675.- per module
Costs are subject to change without prior notice.
Diplôme / examen
- Diploma of Advanced Studies DAS
Diploma of Advances Studies in Aviation Management
Lieu / adresse
- Genève 4 (GE)
Courses are held at both University of Geneva and IATA Training and Development Institute, Geneva
Route de l'Aeroport 33
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
12 three-day modules paired into six sessions.
- En emploi
- A temps partiel
RemarquesPartnership: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
The Diploma of Advanced Studies in Aviation Management can also be validated as the specialisation year of the Executive MBA at HEC, University of Geneva (12 modules for 36 credits + MBA project 18 credits). Admission to the «Diploma of Advanced Studies in Aviation Management» does not grant admission to the executive MBA program.
Executive Certificates for individual Aviation Management modules (24 hours / 3 credits)
Professionals wishing to focus on particular subjects may follow any number of individual modules, for which certificates of attendance will be awarded. Application deadline: 1 september 2014 or one month before the beginning of the module(s). Applications received after the deadline will still be taken into consideration if there are available places.
Renseignements / contact
University of Geneva
DAS Aviation Management
Elisabeth LARSSON and Christophe JEANNETTE
UNI MAIL, Geneva School of Economics and Management
Boulevard du Pont d'Arve 40
1211 Geneva 4 - Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)22 379 88 17
Training and Development Institute
Assistant Manager, Academic Patnerships
International Air Transport Association
Route de l'Aéroport 33
1215 Geneva 15 Airport - Switzerland
Tél.: +41 (0)22 770 27 79