Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR course)
DAS - CAS
Université de Genève (UNIGE) > Centre de formation continue et à distance
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
Certificate of Advanced Studies – CAS
The CAS covers the major issues of CSR and sustainable development over six modules. Each teaching module:
- requires 6 to 8 hours of preparation;
- lasts 24 hours over 3 days, from Thursday to Saturday;
- is organized around formal lectures, case studies and practical work;
- is evaluated individually.
Successful participants receive 18 ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
Diploma of Advanced Studies – DAS
Further to the issues covered in the CAS, the six additional DAS modules offer participants a practical training in managing and implementing CSR. Successful participants are awarded 36 ECTS credits. Previous holders of the CAS CSR automatically qualify for the Diploma course.
- To understand the different aspects of CSR and how it helps institutions meet today's global sustainabitlity challenges and opportunities.
- To master CSR tools and methodologies.
- To become innovative responsible leaders.
- A recognised University degree or equivalent and
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in English
Professional from private companies, NGOs, international organizations and the public sector, currently involved or wishing to be involved in CSR.
CAS: CHF 6'900.-
DAS: CHF 11'700.-
Single module CHF 1'570.-
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
- Diploma of Advanced Studies DAS
CAS or DAS in Corporate Social Responsibility
Previous holders of the CAS CSR automatically qualify for the Diploma course.
The Diploma can be followed as a second year specialization of the University of Geneva's Executive MBA.
Each module can also be taken individually.
Lieu / adresse
- Genève (GE)
Bd du Pont d'Arve 40
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
CAS: 1 semester
DAS: 1 year
- À temps partiel
Renseignements / contact
Dr. Catherine FERRIER
GSEM Executive CSR
Tél:. +41(0)22 379 89 35