Description de la formation
- 7 months course including 3 months distance learning
- 2 residential weeks in Kampala, Uganda (20-29 October)
- 4 months optional courses and implementation of plan of action
- Personalized support and coaching sessions
- Community of practice
- Analyse and review institutional strategies.
- Analyse contexts.
- Frame adequate operational strategies.
- Design and manage relevant, creative, flexible and results-based humanitarian.
- Evaluate results and critically review operational strategies.
Bachelor d'une haute école universitaire
- Education & professional experience: hold a university master’s, university bachelor’s degree or master’s from a University of Applied Sciences or an equivalent qualification and be able to provide evidence of a minimum of two years’ experience in humanitarian, social or development work
or hold a university baccalaureate, university bachelor’s degree or bachelor’s from a University of Applied Sciences or an equivalent qualification and be able to provide evidence of a minimum of five years’ experience in humanitarian, social or development work
- Language: have an adequate knowledge of English, i.e. English as a native language or at a level evidenced by a TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Technical Requirements:
a.Daily access to a computer
b.Daily access to an internet connection to be able to work on the learning platform and download documents
c.Weekly access to a good internet connection which enables you to access videos
d.Recommended - Access to a printer.
- Professional Requirements:
1.Possibility to link your current work and your learning
2.Recommended - Support from your hierarchy, organization and colleagues.
- Availability: 10 hrs per week on average
Humanitarian middle and senior programme / project manager
Diplôme / examen
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in Designing Strategies and Projects for Humanitarian Action
Lieu / adresse
Début des cours
Aug 18 2014 12:00AM
Durée de la formation
- A plein temps
RemarquesDiploma jointly awarded by the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID).
Partnership with Medecins Sans Frontières (MSF) and NMA-NGO Management School Switzerland. Application deadlines: 18 July 2014
Renseignements / contact
Geneva Center for education and research in humanitarian action (CERAH)
Mrs Elisabeth BOUJON
Tel.: +41 (0)22 908 44 53