Description de la formation
7 weeks: 3 distance learning weeks and 4 residential weeks:
- Definitions, Concepts and Tools of Human Resources Management (distance learning)
- Analyse the Context and Knowledge of the Organisation
- Team Management: Principles and Practices
- Be a Leader: Management, Coaching Delegation and Decision Making
- Stress and Crises Management
- Analysing and Defining Human Resources Management Strategies
- Explain the main concepts and methods of human resources management in the field, focusing on people management in humanitarian organisations.
- Identify the main issues and challenges of people management in complex humanitarian settings in the field.
- Analyse and formulate strategies for the efficient people management in humanitarian interventions.
CERAH Master student in humanitarian action. Humanitarian manager (programme manager and co-ordinator) in need of professional human resources training. Human resources professional wishing to move into the humanitarian sector.
Diplôme / examen
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in People Management in Humanitarian Settings
Lieu / adresse
- Genève 21 (GE)
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
- A plein temps
RemarquesDiploma jointly awarded by the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID).
This course is offered in partnership with Médecins sans Frontières. Registration deadlines: 4 February 2015
Renseignements / contact
Geneva Center for education and research in humanitarian action (CERAH)
Tél.: +41 22 908 45 33