Description de la formation
Le Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et elle équivaut à au moins 10 crédits ECTS.
Two learning components: a distance learning period (6 weeks) and an intensive residential 3-week-period of study, research and community life. The residential period includes 4 study modules:
- Core Course on Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- Thematic Workshops
- Practical Interreligious Workshop
- Interreligious Study Visits
- Study the issues at stake in interreligious dialogue and engagement through an interdisciplinary approach linking theory and practice
- Understand the nature of the interreligious dialogue and engagement as well as its place in a local, national and international society
- Understand past, present and future challenges of the interreligious dialogue and engagement as well as its place in a local, national and international global and plural society
- Strengthen knowledge on the three Abrahamic religions: Christianity, Islam and Judaism
- Become aware of an interdisciplinary approach in interfaith studies
- Find constructive solutions linking theory of interreligious studies to practice of interreligious dialogue and engagement
- Discover how the three religions respond to modern challenges
- University bachelor's or master's degree, bachelor or master of a technical college or a qualification deemed equivalent or demonstrate a relevant professional experience in the field of interreligious studies;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Admission sur dossier.
International audience, religious leader, student and lay person, preferably from the three Abrahamic religions, with a suitable level of religious literacy and/or experience in the field of interreligious dialogue and engagement.
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
CAS in Interreligious Studies, 10 ECTS credits.
Lieu / adresse
- Bogis-Bossey (VD)
Début des cours
July, every year
Durée de la formation
About 2 months
- À temps partiel
Renseignements / contact
Tel.: +41(0)22 960 73 00