Université de Genève (UNIGE) > Centre de formation continue et à distance
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
Le Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et elle équivaut à au moins 60 crédits ECTS.
MAS programme including 14 modules and a Master thesis.
14 modules (all modules can be followed individually):
- Basic principles in toxicology (e-learning)
- Xenobiotic metabolism, toxicogenetics
- Organ toxicology and pathology: cellular and molecular aspects
- Animal experimentation (theoretical and practical)
- Alternative methods to animal experimentation
- Mutagenesis, carcinogenesis, reproductive and developmental toxicology
- Molecular endocrinology
- Clinical toxicology, immunotoxicology
- Epidemiology, food and industrial toxicology
- Risk assessment and regulatory toxicology
- Toxicological analysis
- Forensic toxicology
- Provide specialist education and training in toxicological sciences and risk assessment with a focus on human toxicology, leading to a recognized academic qualification.
- Fulfill the educational requirements of national and international professional bodies towards registration as a toxicologist.
- Master in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent, or
- Bachelor in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent + at least 3 years of professional experience in a field related to toxicology
- Letter of application including motivation to take the course
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
Graduate employed in a toxicological field who wish to obtain a recognized academic qualification in toxicology
Those who have already received formal postgraduate training in toxicology may be eligible for recognition of equivalence for some courses.
Graduate wishing to embark on a career in toxicology and having completed a master in medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacy, biochemistry, chemistry, biology or a diploma judged as equivalent.
Bachelors may be admitted under certain conditions (see admission criteria).
CHF 10'900.- for the all programme (without practical animal experimentation).
Diplôme / examen
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (incl. MBA, EMBA)
Lieu / adresse
- Genève (GE)
Début des cours
Application deadline: 31.08.2016
Durée de la formation
4 semesters on a bloc schedule + e-learning and self-teaching
- A temps partiel
- Swiss Centre for Applied Human Toxicology, SCAHT
- Universities of Lausanne, Zürich and Basel
- Centre of Competence in Analytic Chemistry and Toxicology, CCCTA
- Swiss Society of Toxicology
- Swiss Register of Toxicologists
- Centre Ecotox, eawag/EPFL
Renseignements / contact
Service of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Geneva University Hospitals (HUG)
+41 (0)22 372 99 32