DAS - CAS
Université de Genève (UNIGE) > Faculté d'économie et de management
Université de Genève (UNIGE) > Centre de formation continue et à distance
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
Le Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et elle équivaut à au moins 10 crédits ECTS.
Le Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et elle équivaut à au moins 30 crédits ECTS.
Modular offer starting with a CAS, may become an Executive MBA.
CAS in Entrepreneurial Management (6 modules in 6 months), focuses on entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and innovation by teaching the tools for seizing opportunities:
- Business Law and Taxation
- Creative Problem Solving (PDP)
- Doing Business in Emerging Markets
- Identifying, Analyzing and Exploiting Opportunities
- Managing Growth
- Smart Data
CAS in Responsible Leadership (6 modules in 6 months), focuses on ethical leadership by teaching the tools to maximize the level of team engagement:
- Business & Society
- Influencing with Emotional Intelligence ¦ Coaching (PDP)
- Change Management (PDP)
- Managing Stakeholders
- Negotiation ¦ Effective Communication (PDP)
- Responsible Leadership
DAS in Entrepreneurial Leadership (12 modules in 12 months), which is obtained after completing the two CAS in any order.
The main objective of the two CAS programs is to develop participants’ professional agility and seize opportunities, particularly exploiting the digital transformation. In a fast-moving environment, these skills are now a key factor in assuring success and advancement for the executive.
In particular, the CAS in Entrepreneurial Management helps participants to:
- understand how to identify, analyze and seize opportunities
- turn big/smart data into business opportunities and take full advantage of the digital transformation
- manage stakeholders and communication
- surf on diversity and do business in emerging markets
- manage growth
- understand the fundamentals of business law
The CAS in Responsible Leadership shows participants how to:
- lead in a responsible manner with a humanistic approach
- reconcile business and social responsibility
- develop creative problem-solving
- influence with emotional intelligence
- manage change in a fast-moving environment
- negotiate and communicate effectively.
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in English is required
- Managers seeking to boost their career and their employability by adding business development tools and entrepreneurial behavior to their skills.
- Executives from major corporations liable to launch or manage a business unit or a company, or take over the management of a family business.
- Engineers, doctors, or researchers who wish to improve their managerial skills and propel their ability to innovate.
CAS: CHF 8'500.-
DAS: CHF 14'750.-
MAS: CHF 34'500.-
Single module: CHF 1'700.-
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
- Diploma of Advanced Studies DAS
CAS in Entrepreneurial Management
CAS in Responsible Leadership
DAS in Entrepreneurial Leadership
Lieu / adresse
- Genève (GE)
Courses are usually held at Uni-Mail
University of Geneva
40 Boulevard du Pont d'Arve
Début des cours
CAS 1: August
CAS 2: February
Durée de la formation
CAS: 1 semestre
DAS: 2 semestres
Each CAS is organized in 24-hour modules. The modules, spread over two weekends, take place on Fridays (2.15pm – 9pm) and Saturdays (8.15am – 1.00pm). Some modules are organized on 3 consecutive full days, usually Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- À temps partiel
2nd year - EMBA specialization:
The DAS Entrepreneurial Leadership is part of the EMBA Specializations. Participants having successfully completed this DAS are eligible to apply for the Executive MBA. After successful completion of the 1st EMBA year, participants will obtain the MBA Degree.
Renseignements / contact
University of Geneva
Uni Pignon - Office 607
Bd du Pont d'Arve 42