Governing Energy Transitions
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) > Formation continue UNIL-EPFL
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
- Get a complete overview of the uncertainties underlying the Swiss Energy Strategy, as well as tools to make better investment decisions under these uncertainties
- Gain state-of-the-art knowledge of network convergence at the urban level, as well as of disruptive innovations driving this convergence
- Develop a deeper understanding of future network and market regulation in an increasingly complex and competitive industry
- Obtain a set of tools, theories and frameworks that help to strategically reposition your organization and facilitate the creation of innovative business models
- Gain the insight required to select novel technologies and identify value-added strategic alliances with new entrants to boost your organization‘s performance
Plan de la formation
- Module 1: Specificities of the Swiss energy transition
- Module 2: Urban transition management and business opportunities
- Module 3: Cross-sectoral multi-level governance
- Module 4: Future market design and network regulation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Professional working experience.
- Definition of a personal governance challenge.
- Utility companies
Public administrators, municipalities, urbanand cantonal energy offices
- Producers and suppliers of utility companies
- CAS four modules : CHF 5'000.-
- One module : CHF 1'500.-
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Governing Energy Transitions
Lieu / adresse
- Lausanne (VD)
Various locations in Switzerland.
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
Eight days over one year
- À temps partiel
Renseignements / contact