Description de la formation
The IMD Executive MBA is a modular program consisting of two stages: the Foundation Stage and the Mastery Stage. You can choose both the timing of the Foundation Stage and of the Mastery Stage modules.
The Foundation Stage comprises two parts: first, Foundations for Business Leadership, a 20-day intensive program at IMD, and second, a five-week distance learning module - Advanced Management Concepts.
Taking place over the course of one year - and starting either in April or November - the Mastery Stage combines three face-to-face core modules at IMD, three Discovery Expeditions and five distance learning online modules which take place between the core modules and Discovery Expeditions and span the full year. During the online modules you will work on a series of in-company, group, and individual assignments.
Admission is based on the following:
- Professional achievement – career progression, with a preference for global experience and responsibility
- Leadership potential – vision, courage, initiative, maturity, curiosity and self-confidence.
- Intellectual ability – undergraduate university degree or equivalent
- International outlook – cultural sensitivity, time spent living outside own country, international scope of career and responsibility, knowledge of foreign languages
- English language proficiency
- The support of the company – the IMD Executive MBA program requires a serious commitment from students and their sponsoring organization
Diplôme / examen
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (incl. MBA, EMBA)
IMD Executive Master of Business Administration EMBA, Lausanne.
The degree is awarded by the University of Lausanne and is recognized by leading companies worldwide
Lieu / adresse
- Lausanne (VD)
Lausanne, Shanghai, China, Silicon Valley, USA, India or Brazil
Début des cours
Module 1: January
Durée de la formation
Timing is flexible, spreading nine weeks out of the office and approximately 50 weeks of distance learning over a minimum of 15 months.
- En emploi
- A temps partiel