Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
International Institute for Management Development (IMD)
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
As a 100% execution-oriented program, the IMD Executive MBA aim to apply learning immediately: through company assignments, immersing students in leadership development and
taking discovery expeditions.
Key program benefits:
- Master management skills in highly diversified business, social and political environments
- Develop the mind set of an entrepreneur: be creative, take risks and manage the unknown with confidence
- Become a more reflective, self-aware and strategic member of a general management team
- Create new value for your organization and discover more career options
Plan de la formation
The IMD Executive MBA is a modular program consisting of two stages: the Foundation Stage and the Mastery Stage. The Foundation Stage and of the Mastery Stage modules are modular.
The entire Executive MBA can be done in 15 months or spread over a longer period depending on work and family commitments. For any option, students will only be away from office for 7 - 9 weeks.
- Step 1 - Foundations for Business Leadership (FBL) and Advanced Management Concepts (AMC)
20 days of accelerated Executive coaching on campus at IMD
5-week distance Executive coaching module that goes deeper into the topics of FBL (strategy, finance, marketing, decision analysis & critical thinking) and prepares for the rigor and execution focus of the mastery stage. An average workload of 20 hours per week is estimated.
Step 1 can be replace by 20 weeks of live virtual classroom (Global management foundations)
- Step 2 - Mastery stage
Focus on mastering the execution of the new skills at the organizational, individual and global level. This 12-months Global Executive MBA journey combines 6 face-to-face modules with distance learning in between.
The program is designed for individuals age 40 and up with at least 10 years of business experience, strong management experience, consistent career progression and outstanding leadership potential.
Admission is based on 6 main criteria:
- Professional achievement
- Leadership potential
- Intellectual ability
- International outlook
- English language proficiency
- The support of the company
CHF 115'000.- (excludes accomodation and travel)
- Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
IMD Executive Master of Business Administration EMBA
Lieu / adresse
- Lausanne (VD)
Switzerland, USA (Silicon Valley), China, India, Brazil, Kenya, Peru, Israel
Début des cours
5 intakes per year
Durée de la formation
15 months, modular and flexible learning
9 weeks out of office total
- En emploi
Renseignements / contact
Central tel: +41 21 618 01 11