Modern Management for Non Profit Organizations, Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS)
Université de Genève (UNIGE) > Centre de formation continue et à distance
Université de Genève, Faculté des Sciences économiques et sociales, Uni Mail
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
Intensive training for Non Profit Organization executives to optimize management capacities under complex conditions.
- Strategic management and governance
- Project management
- Change and knowledge management
- Financial management and accountability
- Communication, fundraising and advocacy
- Improve specific skills and competencies for managing Non Profit Organizations, projects or programs under complex conditions and with limited resources.
- Create synergies between managerial practices and experiences amongst and within NPOs, in order to develop efficiently and in a sustainable way the mission of each organization.
selection by written application
Candidates with managerial responsabilities working for Non Profit Organizations, Voluntary, Non Governmental Organiszations. Executive Directors, Board members, Program and Project Managers, Responsables of Departments and organizational units. Executives decision makers.
CHF 1'500.- for individual module
Diplôme / examen
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in Modern Management for Non Profit Organizations
Lieu / adresse
- Genève 4 (GE)
University of Geneva - Uni-Mail, Boulevard du Pont d'Arve 40, 1211 Geneva
Début des cours
Jun 30 2014 12:00AM
Durée de la formation
Each module is scheduled on 4 days: 3 days courses and 1 day to prepare for the exam autonomously.
From 9:00 am until 6:30 pm
- En emploi
- A temps partiel
RemarquesThe ECTS Credits gained in this program fulfill the Credits specialization requirements of the 2nd year of the MBA Program of the University of Geneva.
Equivalencies are also possible with the Diploma “Gestion et
management dans les organismes sans but lucratif” at the University of
Punctual partnerships with various Non Profit Organizations, including international and Non Governmental Organizations. Registration deadline: 15 April 2015 After this deadline, application will be considered according to remaining avaibility.
Renseignements / contact
Mrs Mylène BLANC