Applied Data Science: Machine Learning
Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) > Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) Extension School
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
- Give the students hands-on experience in one of the hottest areas of data science
- Learn techniques and tools for data acquisition, transformation and predictive analysis, ensuring having a solid foundation in working with the entire data pipeline
15 ECTS credits will be awarded to learners who successfully complete all four courses and course projects as well as a final capstone project.
Plan de la formation
The program includes four certified courses and a customizable capstone project:
- Introduction to Data Analysis with Python
- Applied Data Analysis
- Applied Machine Learning 1
- Applied Machine Learning 2
- Capstone Project
This course is taught at the intermediate level. The students should have the following skills and abilities prior to registering for this course:
- English at B2 level
- A computer with a webcam, microphone and a minimum internet connection of 2Mbps download / 512kbps upload, enabling you to stream videos with sound and to effectively participate in video chats
- Basic understanding of algebra, geometry, calculus (derivatives), probability and statistics
- Familiarity with computer environments (what is a program, file system, file formats, terminal, programming language library)
- Prior experience with any programming language
Lien sur l'admission
CHF 490.- per month
- Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Ce diplôme correspond à une formation continue de l'EPFL s'appelant "Certificate of Open Studies (COS)"
Lieu / adresse
Début des cours
We enroll learners in this course on a rolling basis.
Durée de la formation
Self-paced, online learning.
Learners will move through the coursework most easily when they can commit to a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
- À la carte