Applied Data Science: Machine Learning
Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) > EPFL Extension School
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
- Give the students hands-on experience in one of the hottest areas of data science
- Learn techniques and tools for data acquisition, transformation and predictive analysis, ensuring having a solid foundation in working with the entire data pipeline
15 ECTS credits will be awarded to learners who successfully complete the program.
Plan de la formation
The program includes four certified courses and a customizable capstone project:
- Introduction to Data Analysis with Python
- Applied Data Analysis
- Applied Machine Learning 1
- Applied Machine Learning 2
- Capstone Project
This course is taught at intermediate level. The students should have the following skills and abilities prior to registering for this course:
- English at B2 level
- A computer with a webcam, microphone and a minimum internet connection of 2Mbps download / 512kbps upload, enabling you to stream videos with sound and to effectively participate in video chats
- Basic understanding of algebra, geometry, calculus (derivatives), probability and statistics
- Familiarity with computer environments (what is a program, file system, file formats, terminal, programming language library)
- Prior experience with any programming language
Lien sur l'admission
CHF 490.- per month
- Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Learners who successfully complete the program earn an EPFL COS (Certificate of Open Studies) Diploma.
Lieu / adresse
Début des cours
We enroll learners in this course on a rolling basis.
Durée de la formation
Self-paced, online learning.
Learners will move through the coursework most easily when they can commit to a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
- À la carte