Web Application Development
Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) > Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) Extension School
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
- Give the students job-ready, end-to-end web application development skills
- Learn industry-standard best practices for building, designing and optimizing fully-functional and responsive tools and platforms
15 ECTS credits will be awarded to learners who successfully complete the program.
Plan de la formation
The program includes four certified courses and a customizable capstone project:
- HTML and CSS
- Interactive Web Pages
- Introduction to Ruby on Rails
- Dynamic Web Applications
- Capstone Project
This course is taught at the intermediate level. The students should have the following skills and abilities prior to registering for this course:
- English at B2 level
- A computer with a webcam, microphone and a minimum internet connection of 2Mbps download / 512kbps upload, enabling you to stream videos with sound and to effectively participate in video chats
- Basic programming ability and familiarity with git
- Ability to use UNIX commands to navigate and control the file system
- Previous experience with text editors such as Atom or SublimeText
The program is being taught in a MacOS environment, and a computer with MacOS, Linux or Windows 10 running Linux is necessary in order to follow the course work.
Lien sur l'admission
CHF 490.- per month
- Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Learners who successfully complete the program earn an EPFL COS (Certificate of Open Studies) Diploma.
Lieu / adresse
Début des cours
We enroll learners in this course on a rolling basis.
Durée de la formation
Self-paced, online learning.
Learners will move through the coursework most easily when they can commit to a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
- À la carte