Effective Programming in Scala
Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Description de la formation
This course teaches non-Scala programmers everything they need to be ready to work in Scala.
It aims at leveling up the students programming skills by embracing both functional programming and object-oriented programming. They will become familiar with the standard library and the common patterns of code used in the real world.
Plan de la formation
- Get Up and Running with Scala on Your Computer
- What is a Scala Program
- Structuring Data in Scala
- Manipulating Collections of Data
- Writing Algorithms
- Programming in the Large
- Modules and Encapsulation
- Reasoning About Code
- Type-Directed Programming
- Implicit conversions
- Error Handling
- Remote Calls and Parallel Computations
- Capstone project
This course is taught at the intermediate-level. The students should have the following skills and abilities prior to registering for this course:
- English at B1 level
- A computer with a webcam, microphone and a minimum internet connection of 2Mbps download / 512kbps upload, enabling you to stream videos with sound and to effectively participate in video chats
- Familiarity with computer environments (what is a program, file system, file formats, terminal, programming language, library)
- Prior experience with any high-level programming language
This course is for any developer willing to gain the skills and understanding to oversee or implement a Scala project.
Lien sur l'admission
CHF 420.- per month
- Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Lieu / adresse
Début des cours
We enroll learners in this course on a rolling basis.
Durée de la formation
Self-paced, online learning.
- À la carte