Applied Data Science: Communication & Visualization
Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) > EPFL Extension School
Description de la formation
- Learn best practices in two critical areas of the data science pipeline: communication and visualization
- Learn the tools and techniques needed to produce graphics that give more insight into exploratory data analysis, and deliver data findings with greater impact to a diverse audience
15 ECTS credits will be awarded to learners who successfully complete the program.
Plan de la formation
The program includes four courses and a customizable capstone project:
- Basic Data Science Reports
- Advanced Data Science Reports
- Interactive Data Science Visualization
- Customized Dashboards
- Capstone Project
This course is taught at intermediate level. The students should have the following skills and abilities prior to registering for this course:
- English at B2 level
- A computer with a webcam, microphone and a minimum internet connection of 2Mbps download / 512kbps upload, enabling you to stream videos with sound and to effectively participate in video chats
- Understanding of data wrangling
- Prior experience with any programming language
Lien sur l'admission
CHF 490.- per month
- Diplôme / certificat de l’institution de formation
Learners who successfully complete the program earn an EPFL COS (Certificate of Open Studies) Diploma
Lieu / adresse
Début des cours
We enroll learners in this course on a rolling basis.
Durée de la formation
Self-paced, online learning.
Learners will move through the coursework most easily when they can commit to a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
- À la carte