Management of Clinical Trials
Université de Genève (UNIGE) > Centre de formation continue et à distance
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
Program in 8 modules:
- Principles and Methods in Clinical Research
- Ethical and Legal Aspects
- Preclinical Pharmacology, Toxicology and Clinical Pharmacology
- Safety Management and Drug Development
- Clinical Trials Set-up and Conduct – Part 1
- Clinical Trials Set-up and Conduct – Part 2
- Clinical Trials Close-out and Reporting
- Audits and Inspections
- Provide essential knowledge and understanding of drug development and marketing authorization processes
- Enable participants to understand issues related to human subject research
- Describe the different clinical trial designs and methodologies
- Give a theoretical and practical insight on project planning and management in clinical trials
- Provide effective tools to comply with clinical research regulations and Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Enable participants to successfully manage trial applications to ethics committees and regulatory authorities
- Illustrate how to implement quality systems in clinical trials
- Title of physician or master’s or bachelor’s degree in Life Science or title deemed equivalent;
- Or Bachelor’s degree from a Swiss University of Applied Sciences (HES) plus a minimum of 1 year professional experience in the field of the DAS;
- Good understanding of both French (knowledge equivalent to B2
Level) and English (knowledge equivalent to the Cambridge First
- The candidates who follow the programme during their working time
must provide written authorization from their employer.
Admission sur dossier.
Medical doctor, biologist, pharmacist, nurse, biochemist and other professional involved, or wishing to gain skills and knowledge, in the field of clinical research.
CHF 1’500.- (individual module)
- Diploma of Advanced Studies DAS
DAS in Management of Clinical Trials – Good Clinical Practice Implementation and Quality Processes / DAS en Gestion des essais cliniques – Mise en application des bonnes pratiques et processus qualité, delivered by the University of Geneva.
33 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credits.
Lieu / adresse
- Genève (GE)
Fondation Louis Jeantet
77 route de Florissant
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
Approximately 24 hours of teaching per module over one year.
- A temps partiel
The course is accredited by Swissethics, the Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals, the Swiss Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology and the Swiss Institute for postgraduate and continuous medical education.
Renseignements / contact
Tel. : +41 (0)22 372 99 34