Université de Genève (UNIGE) > Centre de formation continue et à distance
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
Le Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et elle équivaut à au moins 10 crédits ECTS.
2 week-long residential modules to be chosen among the following modules :
- Module 2: Interdisciplinary childhood studies
- Module 3: Children’s rights and international law
- Module 4: Child labour and education
- Module 5: Children’s rights and criminal justice
- Module 6: Children’s rights and health
- Module 7: Children’s rights and migration
- Acquire specialised knowledge in children’s rights in their theoretical as well as in their practical dimensions through an international and an interdisciplinary approach to the study of children’s rights.
- Understand and critically discuss the role of international instruments on children’s rights in the implementation and monitoring of children’s rights, with a particular focus on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Develop the ability to contribute to the resolution of child rights related issues and problems.
- Exercise tools to effectively use human rights standards and mechanisms at the international and national levels.
- Applicants are required to hold a university degree (or equivalent), and are expected to have at least two years of professional experience relevant to the programme.
- Applicants must have a very good working knowledge of English in order to participate actively in the modules.
Professional who work with children's rights issues: lawyer, psychologist, sociologist, judge, law enforcement officer, social worker, teacher, government official, staff from governmental and non governmental organisations, academic and journalist.
CHF 5'000.- + frais d'inscription 150.-
Diplôme / examen
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in Children's Rights
Lieu / adresse
- Genève (GE)
- Bramois (VS)
Centre interfacultaire en droits de l'enfant (CIDE), Chemin de l'institut 18, 1967 Bramois et Université de Genève, Genève.
Début des cours
February, every 2 years
Durée de la formation
- A temps partiel