Global Hospitality Business
Haute école spécialisée de Suisse occidentale HES-SO > EHL Hospitality Business School
Description de la branche d'études
This Master prepares graduates to become the next generation of global leaders. Students will study at three institutions in Europe, Asia and North America, and learn to adapt their management style, service offers and business strategy to key tourism markets.
This program will teach the students to do what world-class hoteliers and global hospitality managers do best: adapt strategies, behaviors and service offers to local markets. Students will live, study and work in three of the world's strongest tourism markets, to build a business undersanting of customers from all continents, and develop the skills necessary to lead multi-cultural, multi-language teams.
Description de la formation
Organisation des études
The 16-month program is composed of 3 semesters, each taking place on a different campus and on a different continent.
The students will be immersed in professional contexts through certification courses, business field trips in each of the three geographical regions, and an Academic Business Project with a partner company in the hospitality industry.
Le master représente le second diplôme universitaire après le bachelor et équivaut généralement à l’acquisition de 90-120 crédits ECTS.
Plan de la formation
|Master Global Hospitality Business||Crédits ECTS|
Semester 1 - Lausanne
Semester 2 - Hong Kong
Semester 3 - Houston
Business Consulting Project
*Business field trips and professional certificates are subject to change during the program
1 crédit ECTS correspond à environ 25-30 heures de travail.
Lien sur le plan de la formation
- Recognized bachelor's degree in hospitality or tourism or a related field, such as business management
- Excellent academic record
- A minimum of one year of work experience in the hospitality or tourism industry (including internships)
- For non-native English speakers : a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL or 7.0 on the IELTS exam
- Succeed 2 interviews (one with EHL and the other with one of the program's partner universities)
Aperçu des différentes voies d'accès aux masters consécutifs : Admission - vue d'ensemble
La haute école est responsable pour l'admission (voir "Liens sur l'admission")
Lien sur l'admission
The application deadline for all candidates is:
- 1 April for September intake
- 18 October for February intake
- Tuition: CHF 61'220.-
- Facilities and services : CHF 2'270.-
- Prepaid food and beverage : CHF 1'620.-
- Field trips : CHF 14'240.-
Some additional expenses are not included in this price.
Financial aid may be requested.
- Master haute école spécialisée HES
Master of Science HES-SO in Global Hospitality Business
This master's degree carry two accreditations, for guaranteed international recognition. The degree is compliant with the Bologna agreement, recognized all over Europe, and EHL is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), in the USA.
Lieu / adresse
- Lausanne 25 (VD)
Each semester is taking place on a different campus and on a different continent :
- Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne - EHL
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU)
- Conrad N. Hilton College, University of Houston
Début des cours
February and September
Durée de la formation
- À plein temps
A minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL or 7.0 on the IELTS exam
Renseignements / contact