Haute école spécialisée de Suisse occidentale HES-SO > HES-SO Genève > Haute école de gestion de Genève (HEG-GE)
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
Le Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et elle équivaut à au moins 10 crédits ECTS.
The CAS Sustainable Finance will be open for 26 weeks: students will have 25 weeks maximum to follow the 9 steps of the online education part of the programme, from January to July. The programme includes 4 days in Geneva, 1 day in January (kick-off meeting) and from 3 days in June.
- Step 1: Sustainability and you - From capitalism to sustainable development
- Step 2: Be a bank CEO - Sustainability, business & finance
- Step 3: Define your investment charter - The role of asset owners
- Step 4: Set practical investment guidelines - ESG criteria
- Step 5: Implement ESG assessments - Responsible investment
- Step 6: Submit an investment idea - SDG, thematic and impact investing
- Step 7: Select the right funds - Responsible investment process
- Step 8: Be an active shareholder - Corporate governance & engagement
- Step 10: Formulate your investment process - Walking the path of sustainable finance
- Kick-off meeting (1 day in January)
- Step 9: Meet Geneva experts’ sustainability ecosystem - Recent developments in sustainable finance (3 days in June)
At the end of the program, the participant is able to:
- Justify why sustainability is relevant to the financial sector;
- Combine the constraints of risk, return, and impact;
- Establish the sustainability profile of an institutional investor;
- Undertake an ESG analysis and select sustainable investment products;
- Understand active ownership and engage with companies on sustainability issues;
- Report on a full responsible investment process.
To be enrolled, it is recommended to have a relevant professional experience in the financial domain or a bachelor degree in a related field, as well as a given level of fluency in English.
Admission sur dossier.
CHF 6’000.- for the complete programme (distance learning & Geneva on-site classes)
CHF 4’000.-. for the distance learning only (steps 1-9)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
CAS in Sustainable Finance (12 ECTS)
Lieu / adresse
+ 4 days in Geneva
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
- À temps partiel
Renseignements / contact
Secrétariat de la formation continue
Tél. +41 22 388 18 83