Sport Administration and Technology
International Academy of Sports Science and Technology AISTS
Université de Lausanne (UNIL) > Formation continue UNIL-EPFL
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
The goal of the MAS in Sport Administration and Technology is to provide a multidisciplinary approach to sports management education.
This course in granted 90 ECTS credits.
Le Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et équivaut à au moins 60 crédits ECTS. 1 crédit ECTS correspond à environ 25-30 heures de travail.
Plan de la formation
Participants are trained in the following multidisciplinary fields applied directly to sport:
- Management & Economics
The program includes 9 months in the classroom (lectures, case studies, activities and field trips), 2 months of work experience in the sport industry, with the rest of the time spent on a client team project and research paper.
A minimum of 2 months work experience in the sports industry is part of the programm.
- Master Degree recognised by EPFL with a minimum of 2 year’s work experience in any industry
- Bachelor Degree recognised by EPFL with a minimum of five years combined relevant experience in sport (international/national athlete experience)
- Bachelor Degree recognised by EPFL with a minimum of five year’s work experience in any industry
- If your diploma is not recognised by EPFL as equivalent to a Master or Bachelor you will require a minimum eight years of combined relevant experience in sport and a positive evaluation by AISTS that you will have the capacity to successfully follow the course and obtain the diploma
Additionally to the above, applicants are required to be fluent in English as all lectures are given in English.
These are tuition fees and therefore do not include the costs of travel, board and lodging.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS
MAS in Sport Administration and Technology
Lieu / adresse
- Lausanne (VD)
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
- 9 months of teaching
- 7,5 months on the Team Project
- 10 months on the Research Paper
- A minimum of 2 months work experience in the sports industry
- À plein temps