Sport Management and Technology
International Academy of Sports Science and Technology AISTS
Université de Lausanne (UNIL)
Description de la formation
The goal of the MAS in Sport Management and Technology is to provide a multidisciplinary approach to sports management education.
This course in granted 76 ECTS credits.
Plan de la formation
Participants are trained in the following multidisciplinary fields applied directly to sport:
- Management and Business of Sport
- Sport Technology
- Sport Law
- Sport Medicine
- Sport Sociology
- Leadership and Career Development in Sport
- Client Team Project
- Work Experience and Research Report
The program includes:
- 8 months of teaching (lectures, case studies, activities, seminars and field trips), including exams and assignments (academic year from the end of September until the end of May)
- 7 months on the Team Project (from November to May)
- A minimum of 2 months of work experience and research report in the sports industry (between June and December)
A minimum of 2 months work experience in the sports industry is part of the programm.
- Master Degree recognised by EPFL
- Bachelor Degree recognised by EPFL with a minimum of five years combined relevant experience in sport (international/national athlete experience)
- Bachelor Degree recognised by EPFL with a minimum of five year’s work experience in any industry
Additionally to the above, applicants are required to be fluent in English as all lectures are given in English.
These are tuition fees and therefore do not include the costs of travel, board and lodging.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS
MAS in Sport Management and Technology
Lieu / adresse
- Lausanne (VD)
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
- À plein temps