International and European Economic and Commercial Law LL.M.
Université de Lausanne (UNIL) > Formation continue UNIL-EPFL
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
- preparing lawyers from around the world for high-level challenges in a globalized economy with a special focus on the role of Europe and the European Union
- becoming highly-skilled experts and decision makers in international law firms, multinational enterprises, civil service, international organizations and academia
- becoming ready to work in an international environment and communicate with their peers
The programme is divided into 60 ECTS Credits.
According to the Bologna System one Credit ECTS corresponds to 25 hours of workload for the student.
Plan de la formation
Students are required to take:
- a common set of compulsory courses (12 ECTS Credits)
- one of the following two specializations (12 ECTS each):
- International and European Economic Law
- International and European Commercial Law
- In addition students chose freely a number of options (20 ECTS Credits) from the entire programme and have to write a Master Thesis (16 ECTS Credits) in their area of specialization
- University diploma in law corresponding to a Swiss "MLaw" degree. Normally this corresponds to at least 4,5 years of study within the Bologna system and means that students hold both a Bachelor's degree (180 ECTS credits) and a Master's degree (90 ECTS credits), OR
- University diploma in law corresponding to a Swiss "BLaw" degree immediately followed by at least one further year of studies and/or one year of relevant practical experience
- Participants must prove a good knowledge of English in their motivation letter. Candidates are expected to have a minimum TOEFL score of 580 (paper-based) or 237 (computer-based) or 92 (internet-based)
There is no requirement to master French in order to enrol for the programme.
Tuition for the academic year 2016 has been set to CHF 20'000.-. The tuition for the new academic year is subject to change.
Diplôme / examen
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (incl. MBA, EMBA)
Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in International and European Economic and Commercial Law LL.M.
Lieu / adresse
- Lausanne (VD)
Début des cours
Durée de la formation
One year (full-time) or two years (part-time)
Classes all day, every Thursday and Friday
- A temps partiel