International Business Law - LLM
Université de Fribourg (UNIFR) > Service de la Formation continue
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
The core curriculum of the Fribourg Law LLM in International Business Law offers students numerous options for putting together individualized study modules suited to their own specific needs and interests. Modules can include any combination of curriculum units chosen from a wide variety of offerings:
- courses presenting a detailed overview of key areas of business law, from contract law in an international context, to private international law, anti-trust law, tax law, EU institutional law, EU internal market law, WTO law and intellectual property law;
- specialized courses on law and business in the world's fastest growing economies – in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America;
- cross-disciplinary courses in economics and business anthropology;
- participation in legal clinics and moot courts;
- business negotiation training, legal drafting, and other skills-oriented courses and seminars.
Successful completion of each unit allows students to earn the number of ECTS credits corresponding to the investment of time and effort demanded. Units may require between 6 and 16 hours of classroom time, spread over intervals ranging from one day to a maximum of two weeks. For a listing of the curriculum units and the ECTS credits to be earned for each unit, please consult the program structure using the link at the bottom of this page.
Plan de la formation
1 crédit ECTS correspond à environ 25-30 heures de travail.
The LLM program in International Business Law was designed to meet the demands of experienced lawyers and recent law graduates of proven ability.
The program is also open to university graduates with degrees in disciplines other than law whose professional experience has prepared them for the study of international business law.
Find more informations on the website
Diplôme / examen
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (incl. MBA, EMBA)
LLM in International Business Law
Lieu / adresse
- Fribourg (FR)
Début des cours
Fall semester runs from mid-September to mid-December
Spring semester runs from mid-February to mid-June
- A temps partiel