Description de la formation
- Strategy Framework and Context Analysis
- Strategy Analysis and Decision
- Strategic Analysis in Practice
- Project Planning
- Programming and Implementing Activities
- Monitoring and Evaluating an Intervention
- Critical Reviewing of Operational Strategies
- Analyse and review institutional strategies.
- Analyse contexts.
- Frame adequate operational strategies.
- Design and manage relevant, creative, flexible and results-based humanitarian.
- Evaluate results and critically review operational strategies.
Bachelor d'une haute école universitaire
- Either a university qualification following three years of study plus at least two years of work experience in the humanitarian, social or development field;
- And English mother tongue or proof of level of competence through a TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS certificate or other proof of English language competency.
CERAH Master student in humanitarian action, humanitarian programme / project manager, support manager willing to join the humanitarain sector.
Diplôme / examen
- Certificate of Advanced Studies CAS
Certificate of Advanced Studies in Designing Strategies and Projects for Humanitarian Action
Lieu / adresse
- Genève 21 (GE)
Début des cours
Feb 9 2015 12:00AM
Durée de la formation
7 weeks intensive course (full time)
- A plein temps
RemarquesDiploma jointly awarded by the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID).
Partnership with NMA-NGO Management School Switzerland. Application deadlines: for candidates who need an entry visa for Switzerland, applications are open from 1st June to 1st December 2014. for all other candidates, applications are open from 1st June 2014 to 25 January 2015.
Renseignements / contact
Geneva Centre for Education and Research in Humanitarian Action (CERAH)
Tel.: +41 (0)22 908 45 33