International Master in Vaccinology
Université de Lausanne (UNIL) > Formation continue UNIL-EPFL
Ajouté à myOrientation
Description de la formation
- Be able to describe the contribution of vaccines to public health, to explain the specificities of preventive medicine, and the issues of vaccine acceptance
- Be able to discuss vaccine history, registered vaccines and how they are thought to work, and to explain the challenges that remain to be overcome to develop vaccines against the remaining targets of medical significance
- Be able to contribute efficiently to the strategic planning of a vaccine development project, either as a project leader or manager or as a team member.
- Have experience in working with other people from various origins as a team and with a minimum of face to face contact
- Have developed your oral and written communication skills in the vaccine domain using the English language
- Know how to find information about vaccines to answer your own questions and to solve your own problems
- Have experience on how projects and their risks are managed to maximize the probability of success.
- Be part of a network of professionals interested in vaccinology from all around the world
Plan de la formation
IMVACC comprises one year of on-line teaching of vaccinology followed by a six months to one year specialization internship in a vaccine-related activity (industry, basic or translational research, regulatory affairs, etc.) including the preparation of a master’s thesis.
- Master in sciences (MSc) or doctorate in human or veterinary medicine, biology or pharmacy
- Master in theoretical or applied sciences (MSc) with experience in microbiology, immunology, epidemiology or biomedicine
- Bachelor in sciences (BSc) with at least three years of full-time professional experience in microbiology, immunology, epidemiology or biomedicine
IMVACC is open to physicians, veterinarians, researchers and health professionals actively engaged in professional life and who live and work in geographically dispersed clinical and research facilities.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (incl. MBA, EMBA)
Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Vaccinology
Lieu / adresse
- Lausanne (VD)
Durée de la formation
1.5 to 2 years.
- En emploi
Renseignements / contact
Davide Mercuri Swiss Vaccine Research Institute (SVRI) and Division of Immunology & Allergy, Department of Medicine, CHUV, Lausanne
Tel: +4121 314 1872
Claude Meric Swiss Vaccine Research Institute (SVRI) and Division of Immunology & Allergy, Department of Medicine, CHUV, Lausanne
Tel: +4121 314 1642
Fabio Candotti Division of Immunology and Allergy, Department of Medicine, CHUV Lausanne
Tel: +4121 314 1071
Jean-Pierre Kraehenbuhl, HSeT Foundation, 155 Ch. des Boveresses, 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
Tel: +4121 692 5856